DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA
07.30 hrs: Transfer from your hotel to our office for a full safari briefing.
Depart from Nairobi via the Great Rift Valley for Masai Mara Game Reserve. Hot lunch at Narok Town
On arrival, proceed for a game drive in search of Black-Maned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game.
Return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
06.30 hrs: Proceed for an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Return to the camp for breakfast.
10.30 hrs: After breakfast, proceed for a further game drive. Lunch at the campsite. (After lunch if possible, optional visit to a Masai Village. Extra USD 20 to be paid Directly to the Chief.)
15.30 hrs: After lunch, afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA / LAKE NAKURU (FLAMINGOS) /RHINOS
07.00 hrs: After breakfast, leave Masai Mara for Lake Nakuru National Park, lunch en route. On arrival, proceed for a game drive round Lake Nakuru to view flamingos, water buck, RHINO, buffaloes etc. The flamingos at Lake Nakuru are often described as the ‘WORLD’S GREATEST BIRD SPECTACLE’. After bird and game viewing check into a hotel with private shower/toilet. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU / NAIROBI
After a leisurely breakfast depart leave for Nairobi arriving around noon.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: CAMPING SAFARI
- Transport in safari minibuses. Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- WITH MAXIMUM OF 7 PERSONS
- Park Entrance Fees of USD 220 per person
- All campsite fees and All campsite equipment.
- Roomy two person tents
- Blankets and bedsheets
- Hotel Accommodation in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Breakfast on the last day)
- Mineral Water, 1 litre per person per day for Kenya Safaris
- Generator at campsite to recharge your camera and accessories
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Sleeping bag or we will provide you a blanket
- Personal spending money for drinks and swimming.
- Torch , towel, insect repellent, insect spray
- Film, Memory Card and batteries for the duration of the safari
- Balloon safari- US$ 450 per person [We can book it for you at our offices]