You are on your way to enjoy the safari holiday of your dreams – and our Best Camping Safari & Tours packages will have you revel in some of the most scenic “picture-perfect” historic and nature sites. Even better, are the lifetime mementos of brag-worthy safari holiday photos to look forward to.
To get started on your Kenya or Tanzania safari holiday, learn more and book now on www.bestcampingkenya.com
So, how can you capture these memorable moments?
Here are 3 easy pro tips on how to take artistic, clear wildlife photos.
I. Be Realistic: Right Weight. Right Quantity. Right Quality
Cameras on phones and tablets are a 21st century ‘daily life’ tool, (our take
though) bring a camera and the right camera gear (i.e.)
- OIS Zoom Lens / Telephoto Lens & Wide Angle / Mid-Range Lens (the wildlife spooks easily and distance is your friend)
More zoom means less light and the bigger the zoom lens the heavier it is so ONLY get zoom lenses with OIS (optical image stabilisation) for “blurry-free” clear photos
Select the lowest f-stop number (go for f2.8. lens)
- Lens Wipes / Lens Cleaning Pen (easily cleans the dust, smudges and dirt off your lens)
- Spare Batteries and Memory Cards (get all you need plus backup)
- Semi-Weather-Proof / Water-Resistant Camera Bag (try it out and make sure its spacious and feels right on you)
II. Be Ready: Learn To Use Your Camera In Advance
A fun way to practice is to take outdoor pictures of your neighbourhood and local parks, backyard (etc.)
Practice taking photos of single objects and photos that include the surrounding environment.
Step-it up by taking day and night photos; getting familiar with the camera settings at different day times means, you get a lot closer to handling your camera like a pro.
5 main things to have at your fingertips are:
- How to make the shutter speed faster
- How to set your camera’s RAW format
- How to turn on burst mode
- How to set you camera to the lowest ISO number Learn more about ISO numbers on https://www.slrlounge.com/how-iso-affects-your-images/
- How to change the focus point
Focus on the eyes and get a sharp focus. On your smart devices simply tap on the screen to focus on what you want
III. Be Attentive: Travel. Explore. Capture It All
You are going on holiday! Enjoy it (don’t get stuck behind the lens)
Our Best Camping Tours and Safaris Ltd. team’ already has you covered, but remember a camera is a traveller’s tool. Capture your holiday and tell your safari story through the lenswww.bestcampingkenya.com
Our professional guides’ expert knowledge about the wildlife scene in Kenya and Tanzania, as well as, your attention means you get unique shots that capture the splendour of your African safari holiday.
- Plan and book your Kenyan and/or Tanzania safari holiday tour on www.bestcampingkenya.com
- Bring your camera (great photos are not only shot with bulky, heavy professional cameras and camera gear)
- Have Fun