DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA
07.30 hrs: Transfer from your hotel to our office for a full safari briefing. Depart from Nairobi via the Great Rift Valley for Masai Mara Game Reserve, lunch en-route.
15.30 hrs: On arrival, proceed for a game drive in search of Black-Maned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game.
Return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA – 3 Game Drives
06.30 hrs: Early to rise early to spot. This is one of the best game drives of the day.
After a hot cup of Chai ( Tea ) or Kahawa ( coffee ) head into the park for our first game drive of the day.
The cool early morning weather is excellent for spotting Lion, Lepard, Cheetah and Hyena.
10.30 hrs: After breakfast head back into the park. This game drive is great to see Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo and other plains game. Return to campsite for hot lunch
14.00 hrs( Optional Masai Village Visit USD 20 per person paid directly to the chief ).
15.30 hrs: Full Afternoon game drive. On every game drive we will try and explore a different part of the park. After watching the beautiful Mara Sunset head back to camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA / NAIROBI
07.00 hrs: After breakfast, leisurely drive through the park. Hot lunch in Mai Mahiu Town
Estimated time of arrival in Nairobi is 15.00 hrs ( Drop off to your hotel )
WHAT’S INCLUDED: CAMPING SAFARI
- Transport in safari minibuses. Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- WITH MAXIMUM OF 7 PERSONS
- Park Entrance Fees of USD 160
- All campsite fees and All campsite equipment.
- Roomy two person tents Hotel in Naivasha, Nakuru and Mt. Kenya.
- Blankets and bedsheets
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Lunch on the last day )
- Mineral Water, 1 litre per person per day for Kenya Safaris
- Generator at campsite to recharge your camera and accessories
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Sleeping bag or we will provide you a blanket (no charge) .
- Personal spending money for drinks and swimming.
- Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space on our buses is limited (luggage can be stored in our left luggage office, free of charge).
- Sturdy safari clothes, jeans, T-shirts, shorts, sandals and good walking shoes
- Torch , towel, insect repellent, insect spray
- Film, Memory Card and batteries for the duration of the safari
- Balloon safari- US$ 450 per person [We can book it for you at our office]
We look forward to hearing from you. For any questions you may have or should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to call or email us.
CELL PHONE: (+ 254) 723 166 170
(+ 254) 733 630 053
(+ 254) 707 415 505