DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA
07.30 hrs: Transfer from your hotel to our office for a full safari briefing. Depart from Nairobi via the Great Rift Valley for Masai Mara Game Reserve. Hot lunch at Narok Town
On arrival, proceed for a game drive in search of Black-Maned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game. Return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: Masai Mara – 3 Game Drives
06.30 hrs: Early to rise early to spot. This is one of the best game drives of the day.
After a hot cup of Chai ( Tea ) or Kahawa ( coffee ) head into the park for our first game drive of the day.
The cool early morning weather is excellent for spotting Lion, Lepard, Cheetah and Hyena.
10.30 hrs: After breakfast head back into the park. This game drive is great to see Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo and other plains game. Return to campsite for hot lunch
14.00 hrs( Optional Masai Village Visit USD 20 per person paid directly to the chief ).
15.30 hrs: Full Afternoon game drive. On every game drive we will try and explore a different part of the park. After watching the beautiful Mara Sunset head back to camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – Optional 2 Game Drive or Full Day Drive
08.00 hrs: After breakfast, proceed on a FULL DAY Game drive with picnic Lunch and also visit the Hippo Pool (Mara River).
Here you can come out of the vehicle and sit on the rocks and view the hippos and crocodiles in the river. You can also go for a short walk with a warden.
Return back to the campsite for Dinner and Overnight.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA / LAKE NAKURU
07.30 hrs: After breakfast, leave Masai Mara for Lake Nakuru National Park. After lunch, proceed for a game drive round Lake Nakuru to view the RHINOS, flamingos, waterbuck, buffaloes etc.
The flamingos at Lake Nakuru are often described as “The World’s Greatest Bird Spectacle.” After bird and game viewing check into the hotel with private Shower/toilet. Dinner and overnight at Pelican Lodge in Lake Elementaita.
DAY 5: LAKE NAKURU / NAIROBI
08.00 hrs: After breakfast, leisurely depart from your hotel. Short stop at the Rift Valley escarpment view point (approximately 8000 Ft). Arrival into Nairobi at approximately mid-day
WHAT’S INCLUDED: CAMPING SAFARI
- Transport in safari minibuses. Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- WITH MAXIMUM OF 7 PERSONS
- Park Entrance Fees of USD 300 per person
- All campsite fees and All campsite equipment.
- Roomy two person tents
- Blankets and bedsheets
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Breakfast on the last day)
- Mineral Water, 1 litre per person per day for Kenya Safaris
- Generator at campsite to recharge your camera and accessories
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Sleeping bag or we will provide you a blanket
- Personal spending money for drinks and swimming.
- Torch , towel, insect repellent, insect spray
- Film, Memory Card and batteries for the duration of the safari
- Balloon safari- US$ 450 per person [We can book it for you at our offices]