DAY 1: NAIROBI / NAKURU
After Breakfast with picnic lunches depart for Lake Nakuru National Park.
On arrival, proceed for a game drive round Lake Nakuru to view Flamingos, Pelican, Black and White RHINO, Waterbuck, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard and several species of Monkeys including the very shy Colobus Monkey.
The flamingos at Lake Nakuru are often described as the ‘WORLD’S GREATEST BIRD SPECTACLE’.
After bird and game viewing, check into a hotel for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: NAKURU / MASAI MARA
08.00 hrs: After breakfast leave Nakuru for Masai Mara Game Reserve, picnic lunch en route. On arrival proceed for a game drive in search of black maned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA
06.30 hrs: Proceed for an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Return to the camp for breakfast.
10.30 hrs: After breakfast proceed for a further game drive. Lunch at the campsite.
(After lunch if possible, optional visit to a Masai Village, USD 20 to be paid Directly to the Chief.)
15.30 hrs: Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA Full Day Game Viewing.
08.30 hrs: After breakfast proceed for a game drive and also visit the Hippo pool, where you will see plenty of hippos in the Mara River and also a lot of hippos lazing around outside. Return to the campsite for lunch.
16.00 hrs: Proceed for a further game drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 5: MASAI MARA / LAKE NAIVASHA
08.30 hrs: After breakfast leave Masai Mara for Naivasha arriving in time for lunch at Fish Eagle Inn or Similar.
14.00 hrs: After Lunch proceed to Hell’s gate to Explore the Gorge by foot. (4 Hours)
Day 6: NAIVASHA / AMBOSELI
08.00hrs: After breakfast depart for Amboseli via Nairobi, picnic lunch en-route.
Upon Arrival in Amboseli proceed for a game drive. Dinner and Overnight at the Camp.
Day 7: AMBOSELI / NAIROBI
06.30hrs: Proceed for an Early Morning game drive with MT KILIMANJARO in the Background.
11.00 hrs: After a late breakfast return to Nairobi, arriving around 16.00 hrs
Optional: Catch the Train or But to Mombasa
WHAT’S INCLUDED: CAMPING SAFARI
- Transport in safari minibuses. Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- WITH MAXIMUM OF 7 PERSONS
- Park Entrance Fees
- All campsite fees and All campsite equipment.
- Roomy two person tents
- Blankets and bedsheets
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Lunch on the last day )
- Mineral Water, 1 litre per person per day for Kenya Safaris
- Generator at campsite to recharge your camera and accessories
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Sleeping bag or we will provide you a blanket
- Personal spending money for drinks and swimming.
- Torch , towel, insect repellent, insect spray
- Film, Memory Card and batteries for the duration of the safari
- Balloon safari- US$ 450 per person [We can book it for you at our offices]